Chis Bech along with his wife Theresa, are living the Lifestyle that Chris and Theresa had always searched for, with no pollution, an abundance of fresh vegetables, Fish, Poultry, double and triple Yolk, free range Organic Eggs to name a few, a clean and healthy lifestyle desired by many.
They have many free range organic chickens, turkeys, horses, honey bee’s, organic fruit and vegetables, Pili Nut Trees, Mahogany Trees, and an assortment of local grown vegetables.
Chris and Theresa Bech started there farm a little over 3 years ago, surrounded by rolling hills on the rear East side, and with ocean Views over San Jose and Boracay Island to the west side. Beautiful views of Looc Bay and Marine and Fish sanctuary.
The farm is nestled within the beauty of the Filipino lifestyle, a simple way of life, with high health values, Chris and Theresa were fed up with expensive vegetables, that were not organic and full of pesticides and chemicals damaging to the body, so they set about making there own Farm, since they started, Chris Bech and now Business partner Will Irwin, saw a big demand for Organic vegetable production on our Island here in Tablas.
Chris Bech and Wife Theresa Fajilan Bech being social entrepreneurs with the same dreams, and their combined multiple skills that could compliment the business they started a project called PhilAgrivest along with Will Irwin, they have been developing the organic farm for some 2 years already, they have many Expats who have also invested into the farm, gaining a monthly income.
They have crated some 80+ job for the locals in the local community in Agapudlos, teaching the farmers many new skills about organic farming, and sustainable farming, they have also developed the children’s school, and helped finance the books, clothes and essentials for the children.
Expats and FOW’s living and traveling to Tablas now have small investments at the farm, they can now live comfortably with their new low cost retirement living standards at Tablas, while relaxing in our Islands Paradise, all for a very low Investment, to get more Information, and see how you can Live like a KING here on Tablas, CLICK HERE
If you are Interested to live on our Island, and have a long healthy, eco-living Lifestyle, here are a few of the benefits.
- Low Land Prices
- Retirement Community’s
- An abundance of fresh fish and sea foods, Organic Vegetables, Fruit, Poultry
- Expats -Living – Retiring – Investing – Vacationing
- 45 Minuets from manila via the local Airport
- Good roads and infrastructure
- Never a dull day for activities
- Mountains, Rolling Hills, Rivers, Creeks
- Water Falls, Caves, Mountain Springs, Peace, Tranquility
- Island Hopping Boat Trips within 20 Islands
- Foreign foods grocery stores, Maurice’s Foreign food Deli
- Expat owned Restaurants / Bars / Resorts
- Fish and Marine Sanctuary’s, Turtle Sanctuary, snorkeling, scuba diving
- Half an hour boat ride to world famous Boracay Island, great weekend getaways start here.
- The list is long, we are sure you will enjoy the simple life that is offered in Our Paradise Island, as well as making friends with our expats that already live here
Come and see what we have to offer to you, we are sure you will be amazed, everybody that Invested here has been. CLICK HERE
To see land, lots, beachfront, farmland, retirement homes offered by Real Estate Broker and Property Developer Chris and wife Theresa, come and see the affordable, pristine land and properties available at an affordable price. CLICK HERE
Beach land Estate are a Licensed Real estate and Property Development Company, owned and operated by Chris Bech and Wife Theresa Fajilan Bech.
Chis Bech and Wife Theresa Fajilan Bech’s Organic Farm Ferrol Tablas Romblon